Monday 2 February 2015

Who Am I?

My name is Lorraine Jennings. I'm a private carer which means I work solely for myself and don't employ any other staff. This means I set my own high standards and know that I will live up to them.

I've worked in the care industry for over two years; primarily for a large company as a carer and as a Senior Supervisor. I have my NVQ2 and am currently working towards my NVQ3. I've worked privately since 2014; visiting people daily, weekly, monthly or when required. My clients are happy for you to contact them for information and references.

I live in Kepwick - in the North Yorkshire Moors - and cover the villages around and the town of Northallerton. My husband is a farmer and I'm well used to finding my way around the back of beyond! I will get out to visit people whatever the weather because I'm well used to coping with (and driving in) bad weather.

If you're interested or simply want to talk about your requirements please get in touch by emailing lorraine.jennings@hotmail.co.uk with your phone number or simply leave a comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment