Tuesday 3 February 2015

What Don't I do?

I don't work evenings or weekends. But I do work Monday to Friday every week. I will turn up at the same time every time and will not rush because I organise my work to suit me and my clients.  In the case of a client who needs more care than I can offer I ensure they have cover from a care company. We find this works well and care companies are happy to step in. This also makes certain that should I fall ill they will have immediate cover from a company with carers that already understand and know their needs.

Everyone is different and some may feel they'd rather stick with one company but I've found clients find having the same face on a five days a week basis for personal care easier to cope with than the constant chopping and changing of carers from a company.

Both private and company care has its place in any one person's care - private is more relaxed and it's nice to get to know someone; companies offer peace of mind because they have more carers to cover when things go wrong. How you use either is entirely up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment