Saturday 7 February 2015

What do I Charge?

I charge £11 per hour for calls whether they are cleaning or personal care. This includes my petrol - there are no hidden extras. Extra time (organised before a call) is charged at this rate - so an hour and a half would cost £15.50.

I am happy to do half hourly calls for £7.50 per call but do not do 15 minute calls as I feel there is little time to achieve anything.

The length of  call is entirely up to you. As a general rule cleaning calls are between 1 and 3 hours. Morning calls vary, depending on your needs, between 1/2 and 1 hour.

I organise my calls so that there is always time to spare. I won't rush and will never leave until everything is safe and finished.

Payment can be made daily, weekly or monthly by cash, paypal, bank transfer or cheque. I am registered as self- employed.

No comments:

Post a Comment